ريم الإمارات
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

ريم الإمارات

منتديات ريم الإمارات : كل ما هو جديد

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ريم الإمارات
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 120
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2008

Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood   Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood Icon_minitime1الجمعة أبريل 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood 49606637---duff2
April 11, 2009
Hilary Duff was a recent guest on E!'s Daily 10 where she talked about the new Young Hollywood stars such as Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

When asked if those girls have it harder than she did growing up she responded, “Hmmm… no, because I have to deal with it everyday too. I mean I think that they’re talented, you know, and it probably is a little harder for them now, you know, because there is so much paparazzi and it wasn’t like that so much a few years ago.”

Hilary Duff has definitely had it as bad as the rest of the Young Hollywood stars. She is followed constantly but the good thing about Hilary Duff is that she's always a good sport about it.

Talking about her upcoming album the Duffster said, “I don’t really have a date or a deadline. I’m starting to work with a few producers, and writing and just figuring out a new… what new sound or what’s inspiring me… I don’t have deadlines. Or I don’t have anyone telling me what to do anymore.”

uest on E!'s Daily 10 where she talked about the new Young Hollywood stars such as Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.

When asked if those girls have it harder than she did growing up she responded, “Hmmm… no, because I have to deal with it everyday too. I mean I think that they’re talented, you know, and it probably is a little harder for them now, you know, because there is so much paparazzi and...
</B></I></U>

</B></I></U></FONT></FONT>
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mmlkat-alreem.yoo7.com

Hilary Doesn't feel bad for youn hollywood
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ريم الإمارات :: قسم التقنيات :: قــسـ ــم عالم الــ msn :: اسرار الطب و العلوم و المعارف :: قسم الأدب العربي :: جواهر شعرية ( عربي ) :: عالم القصص و الروايات :: Celebs & fame "Only English" :: Celebs News :: Celebs news-
انتقل الى: